Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey pepos, well the 'toturing' days were finally over.And we are leaving our primary sch,
hope we will all keep in contact with.
i not going care my family le,
sibei STRESSS!!
----------------------
Yesterday,
my aunt off bring me go JB (malaysia)
well, my main motive is to buy my IPOD and discs
wtf_|_ reach there no stock!
den go buy dics helped clara buy too
sibei suai, buy buy so many discs
i found out wen in malaysia,the polices saw the pirated discs oso wun catch
maybe got giv, coffee money?
----------------------
Today,nth to do went my aunt salon.
she help me highlight my hair to natural blonde as my ANOTHER aunt
so scare say ltr teacher scold -.- erm not quite obvious but
my aunt said she will dye my hair BLONDE during holidays!!
well, planning tell sec1 teacher tat my hair is natural? dunno whether can
haizz i dun carex,
she help me paint my toes nail to HOTTPINK
sibei chio wor.

No comments: