Sunday, September 20, 2009

Woke up late today,as last nite busy watching MJ concert discs.
as soon i woke up went to shower,
den went rivervale mall fetch me sis from tution
After tat,we go compass point(cp) 4 lunch (but for me its breakfast)
Teehees..ajisen and eat den my uncle go the car fair on lvl1
While my aunt and my csn and i, go montip
she bought earrings i bought white bracelet
not i pay of course muz take
Went metro to find 4 my sis swimsuit for her cca.
but to vain nope
We go kiddy palace try luck,
found it but she veri troublesome dun1 this and tat
i go find my CHIP damn cute de i wanted DALE but my aunt wouldn't buy for me
sadden nvm i buy nxt time.
Went popular to buy some stationary,as i veri kia-su scare half way psle no ink
den go cold storage,meet my godmother to drove us home.
as my uncle nid go fetch her mother to go work
Haizzxc,in the middle of night i miss my mum

To hubby:sorrie i cant post wat u told me to, bcoz of personal reasons

No comments: