Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rest in Peace , your dearest
I miss
our "fruit party" at night
I miss
you drying up my hair with tissues
I miss
you call me midnight ghost if i dun slp at night
I miss
your "cahoot" and "blur blur"
I miss
your doting on me
If i had the chance,i would not let all this happen


In the middle of night,
i'm wondering
why she alived,i never be filial to her?
why i didn't noticed she falling ill?
does i fit to be her daugther?
why why why,all this must happen
Can i treat it as a nightmare
and when i awake everything return to original?
Hoping she not in pain now
Apologized for my unfilialness
Begging for your forgiveness
Now then i wonder everything is too late..



"Mummy,ever since i was born you always be there for my shelter
to protect me from the rain,your love to me cannot
be measure by money,it is priceless.You never gave up on me
even though ppl call me i'm useless.You the best mummy"said your dearest

No comments: