Thursday, August 6, 2009

May i leave this hell?
Recently,under alot of stress
even clara noticed i have a few white hair
dis family,
no words to describle?
want me to sleep early?
i am me,i dun nid you to control me
it up to me,whether i want slp
if you're not slpy how to slp?
i tried
Nowadays,i been slping early as before
couldn't your gimme some time to change
no humans beings can change over a night!
i told you,
see your dun want to listen to me
making yourself troublesome
how i wished i was there!
now she dirted her pants
wasting your time washing
i told your when she want go toliet
bring her go lahs.
if you were me,
were you want her to hold her motions?
how do you feel when you're in an urgent
you have to hold it?
SUICIDE??
i may look active,playful,cheerful on the outside
but who truly knows deep inside my heart?
None,not even my friends
alone my family
The girl that you used to know
will slowly be erase from your mind..

BYE OLD KEEJIYA
WELCOME NEW KEEJIYA?

No comments: