Monday, August 3, 2009

BITCH DUN SEDUCE MY
HUBBY!!

hubby with you,i dun feel security?it is i'm too sensitive or you're afraid
of me?if any possible reasons,my opinion is perharps you're too good enough for
me?How i envy kitty & russell ,how i wished we can be like them
maybe in my dreamland?

Mondaee,i hate it man!
nid to wear tie (so noob)
ART:
tat devil keep chatting & laughing with my hubby
thought i invisible de luhs
hubby "flirter"
devil "fcuk off lahs,he's mine dun seduce him"
STUDY++chatting
STUDY++gossiping someone
RECESS:
mi & hubby swap hp <33
he like got alot secret things
even mi oso dun let mi see his SMS
hubby "cpl muz hav honesty de lehs,dun hide n avoid each other okkies?"
HOW TIME FILES ...
SUPPL(EL):
When mr conceicao stepped in the class,
i could sense a something is wrong
by the expressions he showed
To my predictions,
our science papers were in a messed
we got reprimand frm him
he go through the papers
and nvr lets us go reccess :(
i nvr completed all onli some
i juz got 6.5marks/100marks
i'm pro izit?
SUPPL(CHINESE):
Wakao so fast?i hate chinese okie!
we continue doing last wk practice papers correction
that we stopped
after EL suppl,
hubby sit beside me
like-->
clara fiora
hubby me
we keep chatting,gossiping,playing luhs
den me & clara warned him to beware of devil!
she wana snatched him
fiora keep annoy him
he veri pek cek wna complained to teacher
i stopped him(i'm doing a great job)
fiora taught him to be a
100% perfect boyfriend <3
RING..RING:
Yeahh,
go home le
walk the same route
that i used to walk abt 2yrs++?
pathetic clara as her name
PATHETIC("i nvr brings $$")
she nvr buy BBT
onli pearlynn,me and hubby buy nia
oreo crush,oreo crush,coffee respectively
den buy transparent wallet n rubber band 4 fiora
den saw cheris(gan jie)n alots of pei hwa & punggol sec pupils
bus came,jiu same story le
HUBBY,JUST WANNA SAYS I LOVE YOU LOTS,LOTS,LOTS!!

No comments: